ironicallyelijah (
ironicallyelijah) wrote2026-03-19 12:02 pm
the fen in journalfen is apparently the plural of fan??
THE RUMORS ARE TRUE, I AM 20 NOW!!!!
i actually originally wanted to do one of those 10 things before you turn 20 lists but unfortunately i missed my window of opportunity nooooooooooooo
MAYBE SUGGEST SOME IDEAS IF YOU HAVE ANY BECAUSE I STILL LIKE THE SENTIMENT……
anyways im writing this very quickly just before my class is about to start so cya!!!
i actually originally wanted to do one of those 10 things before you turn 20 lists but unfortunately i missed my window of opportunity nooooooooooooo
MAYBE SUGGEST SOME IDEAS IF YOU HAVE ANY BECAUSE I STILL LIKE THE SENTIMENT……
anyways im writing this very quickly just before my class is about to start so cya!!!
no subject
no subject
no subject
luckily you still have loads of time ahead of you to make a list!
no subject
also true…. time to prep the 20 things to do before i turn 30 list >:D
also wow that means ive known you for at least 2 years now, time flies omg
no subject
no subject